www.gulfcoastpoker.net

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Live On the Air in 30 minutes!

DonkDown Radio with Bryan Micon on Wednesday at 7:30 Pst.

Trying to post this on my iPad and have a feeling it isn't working too well.
Bryan Micon, fresh off a 2nd place finish in the Ante-Only tourney, has invited me on tonight for their weekly show...to discuss a variety of issues...one being 'why I am banned from MGM properties.'

I'm going to walk in now, buy into the 7pm at caesar's and see if I can stacked off by yet another idiot. Shouldn't take much...just put my chips in play. Going to wait til Bryan calls me, then step away from the tourney and do the show.

Monkey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey,

I say put a little money on the NY Giants.
The NY defense will win a championship.
We will see the NY receivers bail Eli out.

Thank you for all the blogging.

KD

Anonymous said...

Great!!!!