www.gulfcoastpoker.net

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hangin around in the Venetian $340

Friday. 6pm. 700 started (compared to 120 at Ceasers for the $550! Ha!!!). 250 remain. Currently sitting with 21k with the avg 34k. Been as low as 5400 and as high as 32k. Very long aggravating day. Looking around the room on last break with 32k I was trying to find someone I could trade 10% with who I knew and who has chips. My gawd! I knew my table was a bunch of people I'd never seen before all possessing these spastic all in shoves to mask their tremendous fear of playing flops. But when I peruse the room I literally NOT ONE PLAYER I know to be decent. Forget not finding one with chips. There isn't even one HERE!!! We are now into waitress shift change. The Varsity has arrived! I am going to start in now. They have a terrific Pinot Noir by the glass. Did it last night in the mega and immediately caught fire. This thing is paying 63 but, uh...63rd gets only $405! Hilarious. Fter my backer's share I think I'd of walked with 20 bucks. Ugh. UTG just now at 600/1200 first card ACE. 2nd? Duh. 4. AK in SB just now. Raise BB. He nearly puts me all in with K10. But folds. WHEW! King Ten. The devil. I really need a double up. 225 left now. Dinner break looming. 120 at Ceasers! Heeeeeheeeeeheeee I love it. Morons!

Monkey.

PS: 3 pictures taken so far today. The barn will truly need a remodel/extnsion after this trip! Ya'all are gonna love this clown. Let me see if I can pull this off from my cell phone and get picture on here. Just look at this guys FACE! (If it worked).

No comments: