www.gulfcoastpoker.net

Thursday, June 11, 2009

EmERGEnCy CORrECtIOn!!!

Forget that whole bit about Ivey leaving all 96k to the dealers, it's a complete HOAX! And that has been confirmed by 'unnamed sources' from within the White House; I mean, Harrah's/Rio. How disappointing! And rumor has it that all those Prop bet winnings are WAY off as well.

Meanwhile, we are up to Level 5, 100/200 with 25, 1340 of 2506 remaining...the average is 8400 and your little Monkey here has my typical joke of a stack (4050) at this stage but I am not (obviously) panicking. I got 'em right where I want them!

Sure would like to know why it is Harrah's always manages NOT to post the damn payouts until 2/3rd of the field is gone. That's been going on now for about 4 years.

Oh freaking great!!! Total ten minute shitstorm. Chipleader at table raises UTG. Three callers. I have 88 in SB. Decide to just call. BB freaking re-raises the SHIT out of it (with KK it turns out) essentially putting me all in. First guy calls. I reluctantly fold. Damn flop is 8-4-2. Son of a bitch!

Very next hand I look at AQ and cutoff raises for the 5 millionth time and I shove 3200. Insta-call! Shit. Oh lovely. AK! No suckout. I'm out. Dammit. 5:45pm.

Walk out to hall. See Mr Prescott ordering cocktail. Listen to him berate me as only he can do and make me laugh...then walk over to his 3500 Mix Event table to find Sam "Fuck with Hellmuth" Grizzle in his seat! Perfect.

Meanwhile, Kai is kicking his tables' ass in the shootout.

Just Monkey now feelin bummed and searchin for a purpose.

That is all for now. No bracelet today folks.

Monkey

No comments: