www.gulfcoastpoker.net

Thursday, November 19, 2009

COUNTING OUTS

For those of you...and there were like 4 of you, who decided to correct me on my ability to count the outs I had to win that hand....you are wrong. And so was I. It wasn't 17. Nope. Now here we go. 9 clubs. 3 Queens. Can't count the 4th one, its a club. 3 Sevens. We are up to 15. Now wait...did you all forget about the other J's and 10's? I mean...if I go runner runner J-10, I win, don't I? So lets go ahead and count the other 3 jacks and the other 3 tens in the deck...which gives us, TADA....21 outs! Right? Right? Seems like a lot, doesnt it? Whatever.

MONKEY

1 comment:

Dan said...

I had thought of that, but you never posted the turn. If you don't hit a J or 10 on the turn, then it's a moot point. You are actually ahead on the flop 56-43 though. If he had one of your clubs, then that number is 52-48 in his favor. If you hit a J or 10 on the turn, then you are at 45-55. I'm sure you knew these numbers roughly, but I have an odds calc on my phone... :)