www.gulfcoastpoker.net

Monday, November 2, 2009

This just in.....

I slept a grand total of about 4.25 hours last night...even though I was in bed at 1am and up out of it at 10:30. Why? My freaking neck. Its so sore I can hardly breathe. So I am going to see Dr. Bismarck right now! And then I think I will go play the noon $230. I know there will be a small field, but dammit, I have to Final Table a Hold Em event this week! POY points or not!

But here is the fun news today. I wake up, check my messages and there is an email from my newest buddy (well, besides Jason Young...who come to find out I will see in Vegas next week) Christian Iocabellis, thats 'Da Professional' to you internet gurus who splash around on Full Tilt...and whom I also still owe just slightly shy of a grand for a couple of failed prop bets! Anyway...he tells me, and he wasn't braggin, just congratulating me for my two Omaha mini-scores...then just happens to mention that he has made the Final Table today in Foxwoods' $2500 event, along with my longtime pal and regular recipient of my tirades on here, Allie Prescott! And...at to that, Kathy Leibert, who despite maybe not being America's poker dream girl, is a very fine player and perhaps one of the sweetest women in the game. That should be a hell of a Final Table. Not even sure who to root for, guess I hope Allie and C-Ocky get heads up. If you're reading this dude, yeah...due to my previous nickname for you getting bastardized...I am trying this one out. Good luck to those guys today.

Now I am running out the door to see if this guy cant work another miracle on my neck!

MONK

2 comments:

Gary J said...

Well I won one yesterday Monkey! I won the 12pm $240 buy in. The best news was NO CHOP and I didnt save anything with anyone!


We ended at 2am. I guess that I will have to play on Saturday evening now

Anonymous said...

hellllloooo
it is thursday. you havent
updated in 4 days. where you at?
ydf