www.gulfcoastpoker.net

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Video You've All Been Waiting For....(some of you anyway!)

SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME: a victor emerges

Rest assured....I will be providing the interesting details of this event. I have had a really busy week...and just haven't had a chance to sit down and write about it. Plus I waiting for Kai to prepare this video for me before I wrote about it. Right now I am preparing for today's show...which looks like a good one. Gonna be hard to top last week's show...and I am admittedly dragging after having Carley all to myself last night while Squirrel celebrated her um...  ___th birthday with her girlfriends in Pensacola last night...and then had to drive over here this morning with her screeching the whole way. But I will find a way!

Monkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which one is it, Circuit taking $65 flat or $74/ 3% or 4% on top ? I could not find anything that said anymore than the $65 ????